- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Experience: 5+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Other Companies
- Location: Lalitpur, Lalitpur
- Posted On: 230 days ago
- Deadline: 30/03/2019 ()
- Views: 263 views
This job advert has been posted over 40 days ago...
Education: B. Com./BBS
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming on-site guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Keep record of staff sign in/sign out and print the report and check the staff attendance.
- Assist administrative assistants with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing/maintaining files.
- Have an eye to eliminate the unnecessary visitors to Chairman/ Directors.
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Ensure main voicemail reflects office closings, special events as well as posting office closed signs.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions,and other information requested.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming faxes.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude, be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
- Excellent typing skills word processing, high level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Commitment to work overtime on occasion.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.) required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 5553126/5520305