- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: Master Degree
- Experience: 7+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Lalitpur, Lalitpur
- Posted On: 360 days ago
- Deadline: 20/06/2018 ()
- Views: 124 views
This job advert has been posted over 40 days ago...
Agile IT Solutions
In the role of Project Manager, you are ultimately responsible for ensuring the delivery of every project on time, within budget and scope, and to a world class client ready standard.
You are the chief communication extraordinaire and are able to translate client needs into a clear and well scoped technical brief. You champion the relationship with the client; this means ensuring expectations are managed, they are kept up to date with project developments, and truly owning the client experience.
You will build strong working partnerships with the Principal Software Engineers to enable transparent and honest communication; and ultimately support the highest quality of deliverables.
You are responsible for recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing team of software engineers. This means setting a high standard of performance, and holding yourself and your team accountable.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Develop clear project briefs, scopes, and objectives – involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage resource availability and allocation, focusing on employee’s strengths, expertise and interest where possible
- Develop a detailed project plan to track process, and ensure Jira is kept up to date and adds value. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Create and adhere to appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques (be more specific here)
- Proactively eliminate barriers to project delivery and manage risk
- Report on project performance, and escalate to the GM of Development and Director of Agile as required
Background / Experience
- Fluent written and verbal English. Able to easily and naturally understand and communicate in English from a variety of origins including; Australia, England, South Africa, New Zealand, America and Canada
- Masters in IT, Computer Science, or Software Engineering
- 7+ years’ experience working as a Project Manager in the information technology sector
- 5+ years’ experience managing a team of 5 or more technical employees
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands on experience in software development and web technologies
- Exceptional client servicing skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple complex large-scale projects at once
- Strong working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Conflict management
- Team development / management / leadership
- Client & stakeholder management / servicing
- EQ / Social Awareness
- Technical understanding
- Organisation & planning
Candidates are requested to send in a cover letter and C.V to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates that meet our requirements shall be contacted. Applications exceeding our deadlines and telephone inquiries will not be entertained.