"Associate Business Analyst"
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Experience: 1+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Kathmandu, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 117 days ago
- Deadline: 20/06/2018 ()
- Views: 48 views
This job advert has been posted over 40 days ago...
Source Code Pvt. Ltd
The Associate Business Analyst will work with the project team, sales team and subject matter experts to define and document business and technical requirements. Associate Business Analyst is responsible of ensuring that the final product satisfies the client’s business objectives and end users expectations maintaining high quality control standards. He/She actively contributes to maintain a good team spirit and quality team work.
- Define configuration specification and business requirements
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users - Own and develop relationships with internal and external clients, work with them to optimize and enhance the system
- Help design and document and maintain system process
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Provide regular updates to the Business Analyst or Project Manager and key stakeholders
- Ensure activities are aligned with project objectives and key stakeholders expectations
- Prepare User Stories and Condition of Satisfaction.
- Perform Functional testing: Log issues to bug tracking system and verify fixes, Disseminate information on bugs in Development and Design team
- Research & Development: Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies; research on products and tools as assigned; draft research report and present outcomes to Project Manager or Business Analyst.
- Actively contribute to develop and improve the corporate knowledge base (best practices, knowledge sharing across the whole organization)
- Teamwork: proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members; demonstrate the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results; share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Education: Bachelor in Computer Science (BE/B TECH, BCA, BIM or equivalent); Master degree in Computer Science is a big plus
- Prior experience in business analysis for customized software development projects is desired
- Relevant professional experience of 1+ years is required
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities, work proactively and prioritize workload
- Strong documentation skills: able to clearly document software requirements, training materials etc
- Team work: Be passionate and have the ability to motivate others for creating solutions with a positive attitude
- Communication Skills: Excellent presentation/ communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences
- Preference to Two-wheeler rider.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply through mail at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org