"Sales Support Executive"
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: Any level
- Experience: 0+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Kathmandu, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 84 days ago
- Deadline: 23/06/2018 ()
- Views: 36 views
This job advert has been posted over 40 days ago...
SeeLogic is an independent CRM consultancy and leading Microsoft Partner helping businesses get the most from their relationships with best-fit CRM technologies. With over 20 years’ experience and 100’s of successful CRM projects to our name, we ensure our clients’ CRM projects are a success by providing unrivalled expertise at each stage of the CRM journey.
Proud to be a partner of all the industry-leading CRM software providers, SeeLogic has developed tailored solutions to meet the needs of different industries.
Like most organisational strategies, CRM is a journey and not a destination, which does not end with a software implementation go-live - in fact, go-live is just the very beginning! At SeeLogic, we do not deem a CRM project to be a success until it has been successfully adopted by all the users, which is why we provide a number of services to get user buy-in and help organisations manage the change process.
SeeLogic is Headquartered in Aylesbury UK with an office in Kathmandu, Nepal.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing new sales leads
- Compiling quotations
- Assisting the production of sales proposals and presentations
- Ensuring the sales process is being followed correctly by the sales team
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Monitoring customer accounts and keeping CRM system up-to-date
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Answering phone calls
- Making ‘cold calls’ to sales leads
- Scheduling diaries
- Arranging travel and accommodation for sales meetings
SKILLS, INTERESTS & QUALITIES
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic mathematic skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
- Knowledge of CRM systems (in particular; Dynamics 365) a bonus
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Commercially minded
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume along with cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com