"Back-End Web Developer"
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Experience: 2+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Kathmandu, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 147 days ago
- Deadline: 23/06/2018 ()
- Views: 76 views
This job advert has been posted over 40 days ago...
SeeLogic is an independent CRM consultancy and leading Microsoft Partner helping businesses get the most from their relationships with best-fit CRM technologies. With over 20 years’ experience and 100’s of successful CRM projects to our name, we ensure our clients’ CRM projects are a success by providing unrivalled expertise at each stage of the CRM journey.
Proud to be a partner of all the industry-leading CRM software providers, SeeLogic has developed tailored solutions to meet the needs of different industries.
Like most organisational strategies, CRM is a journey and not a destination, which does not end with a software implementation go-live - in fact, go-live is just the very beginning! At SeeLogic, we do not deem a CRM project to be a success until it has been successfully adopted by all the users, which is why we provide a number of services to get user buy-in and help organisations manage the change process.
SeeLogic is Headquartered in Aylesbury UK with an office in Kathmandu, Nepal.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of the back-end web developer is important within SeeLogic, with responsibilities including the development and evolution of SeeLogic’s website as well as client websites.The back-end web developer will be responsible for technical aspects of web development including rolling out web development as a client service within SeeLogic’s development team.
The main responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for the back-end development, evolutionand maintenance of SeeLogic’s website/s so that is easy to navigate and built to the latest web standards.
- To work with SeeLogic’s web designer and front-end developer to add new innovative content to the website in line with the Marketing Manager’s plans.
- To regularly check website for technical issues such as malware, broken links, file 404 issues and to put in place immediate resolutions or escalate if necessary.
- Working with the designers and front-end developers, build website and web portals on the Microsoft Portal platform, utilising full content management capability
- To support Projects Team in the productizing of web design/development as a client service.
- To be responsible for updating own knowledge of web design & development and stay up-to-date on best practice and techniques by reading relevant blogs, forums and articles.
SKILLS, INTERESTS & QUALITIES
- Experience of jQuery and OOP
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building .NET websites using the best practice & de-facto standards
- Experience of Bootstrap and Liquid Templates
- Knowledge of Microsoft Portals (Dynamics 365) is desirable but notessential
- Experience working with at a code level with:
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the latest coding standards
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- Theme/Template integration
- Knowledge and experience of web accessibility
- Knowledge and experience of creating SEO friendly websites
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Use of jQuery / AJAX / Prototype / script.aculo.us an advantage
- Interest in the latest web technologies
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Drive, motivation & initiative
- Team player
- High attention to detail
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume along with cover letter at