- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Experience: 3+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Kathmandu, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 27 days ago
- Deadline: 23/06/2018 (Tomorrow)
- Views: 21 views
- Establishing and guiding websites’ architecture
- Creating wireframes and prototypes for SeeLogic’s website and customer portal (in addition to client projects) to develop an optimized user experience for different buyer personas and enable them to find the appropriate content in as few clicks as possible.
- Developfully-responsive, functional and SEO-optimized Microsoft Portals themes by converting PSD’s provided by SeeLogic’s graphic designer. Themes should be built using semantic standards compliant code.
- Front-end development for mobile apps built on Microsoft PowerApps.
- Support the sales & marketing team in requirements gathering and web project planning
- Taking ownership of work and proactively diagnosing problems, running QA tests, debugs and utilizing creative problem-solving skills to solve cross-browser and technical issues.
- To work with SeeLogic’s Graphic Designer to continually add new, engaging and innovative content to the website in line with the Marketing Manager’s plans.
- To support Projects Team in the productizing of web design/development as a client service.
- To be responsible for updating own knowledge of web design & development and stay up-to-date on best practice and techniques by reading relevant blogs, forums and articles.
- To provide the Head of Sales & Marketing with a weekly report at the end of the day each Friday to provide an update on activities completed that week.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of front-end web development
- Strong experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio demonstrating web development capabilities and experience
- Interest in the latest web technologies
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Drive, motivation & initiative
- Team player
- High attention to detail
Interested candidates can apply by sending their updated resume along with cover letter at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org