- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: Master Degree
- Experience: 0+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Salary: रु20,000 - रु25,000
- Rate: Monthly
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Kathmandu, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 75 days ago
- Deadline: 18/05/2018 ()
- Views: 56 views
This job advert has been posted over 40 days ago...
iCapital Pvt Ltd
Job title:HR Associate
Reports toHR Officer
The purpose of HR Associate is to support human resource processes by keeping records of employees, scheduling interviews and helping HR Officer accomplish HR related tasks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, terminations, absences, as well as employee details such as addresses, health issues and contact numbers.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
- Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies and notify eligible workers of position availability.
- Request information from previous employers and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
- Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection of employment.
- Assist in arranging in-house and external training activities.
- Provide assistance in administering employee benefit programs and worker's compensation plans.
- Arrange for employees’ visiting cards, identity cards and similar other activities.
- MBA in HR
- Fresher’s are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Able to handle confidential information
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English language