"Associate Software Engineer - GrowByData Services Pvt. Ltd., Bakhundole
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Experience: 1+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Kathmandu, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 25 days ago
- Deadline: 28/05/2018 (4 days left)
- Views: 23 views
GrowByData Services Pvt. Ltd.
Are you interested in a Silicon Valley-style development environment? Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Nepal? GrowByData is looking for an experienced Associate Software Engineer to join the Team! The individual will be responsible tolearn new technology and actively participate on designing, implementing, and monitoring software systems.
- Good understanding of computer software, databases, and programming
- Understanding of web development and best practices
- Experience working with databases (MYSQL, MSSQL)
- Should have strong grasp of database concepts like stored procedures, triggers, functions, indexing etc.
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of cloud hosting like AWS, Digital Ocean will be a plus.
- Understanding of Reporting tools will be a plus
- Good communication skills in English and Nepali.
- Willing to work off-hours preferred.
- Will be required to learn new technology and need to code and debug software modules while following industry standard development practices and coding conventions
- Participate in software design and development activities.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals.
- Be a persistent, creative problem ¬solver and remain cool and effective in a crisis.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Excel under tight deadlines, and proactively communicate with team members and managers
- Many more as the right candidate grows and contribute
- Communicate proactively and effectively with team members leads, management, and clients
- Maintain strict confidentiality of your work.
- Assist in creating a friendly, entrepreneurial and A+ corporate culture in Nepal.
Education: Minimum: B.E Computer Science, Information Science or Mathematics.
Experience: Prior one- year experience in a relevant field would be preferred and favorable.
The right candidate will be looking for not just a new job, but a stellar career with our growing company. Ideal candidate should be a self-driven, motivated and an innovative engineer with the never filling appetite to learn. If you want to leave your mark on a new endeavor, and really take ownership of what will be the driving force of a successful company, then let us know you want to become a part of our team! Email email@example.com to be considered immediately.