- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: 10+2 or Diploma
- Experience: 0+ years
- No of Positions: 2
- Industry: Retail Business
- Location: Kathmandu, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 28 days ago
- Deadline: 22/05/2018 ()
- Views: 29 views
If you're looking to start a career in Ecommerce, then working as a graduate/trainee marketing executive will get you involved in all aspects of a marketing campaign.
Company Name: Rara Incorporation Nepal Pvt. Ltd
Location: Naxal, Kathmandu
Job Type: Internship
No of Positions: 2
Experience: Fresher's are preferable
Career Level: Middle Level
Send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly contact us: 01-4621536
Working hour: daily 8 hour (9:30am to 5:30pm)
- Acquiring basic knowledge on the various techniques associated with Sales and Marketing of the firm.
- Follow senior marketing officers for approaching vendors and conduct market research for products.
- Assist after the overall activities related category.
- Development and Research the proper strategies for maximum benefit, this knowledge can be acquired during the training period provided the trainee completes this period with maximum effort.
- Undertaking marketing research so that consumers can be targeted easily, this should be done by understanding the requirements of the customers and fulfilling them properly.
- Making a list of vendors who are targeted along with being properly connected with them
- Up to date with informationof assigned and related Categories
- Coordinate with Senior Marketing Managers and other related departments as required.
- Assist in updating in social media and other digital marketing platforms.
- Maintain collected marketing data and reports to the company.
- Engage in overall activities instructed by the department.
- Good teamwork skills, Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Presentable personality
- Minimum Qualification: +2 pass on Management Bachelor Running or Completed
- Ability to work in high-energy marketing environment as a team player
Marketing executives (interns) perform research activities and also assist marketing managers in Business development activities.