- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Experience: 1+ years
- No of Positions: 5
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Kathmandu, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 103 days ago
- Deadline: 07/04/2018 ()
- Views: 48 views
This job advert has been posted over 40 days ago...
YoungInnovations Pvt. Ltd. (YIPL)
About the job
You will work closely with designers, software engineers and product leads to ensure that each user experience is well thought out, executed to perfection and that implementation matches the designs provided both by the client and your designers. You will keep up to date with and employ the latest front end technologies, including tools such as CSS preprocessors like SASS, automated task builders such as Gulp, Elixir, and many more.
This is an exciting opportunity to experience the entire software development process, including the opportunity to learn and adopt Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban as well as various other agile-focused technologies and processes such as automated deployments, continuous integration and pairing.
- Ensure implementation works across different browser widths and devices
- Work with different Content Management Systems and popular programming language frameworks
- Collaborate with engineers and designers
- Continual research and learning on leading frontend technologies
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
You’re a problem solver who understands & analyzes problems. You are not afraid to iterate and generate various options for a solution. You understand and implement design principles. You love to collaborate and have experience in working in a team. You believe in our vision and want to join us in our journey.
- Knowledge of build tools like Gulp, Elixir or Webpack
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Experience with responsive-design application development using grid system frameworks like Bootstrap
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON
- Basic knowledge on programing language such as PHP
- Basic knowledge on programming language frameworks such as laravel
Nice to have
- Familiar with ES6
- Familiar with theme engine of Wordpress and/ or Drupal
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS
- Experience in databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Feel like this position been tailor-made for you? Are you the perfect fit? Tell us why you think so. Send your CV, a snappy cover letter which highlights your expertise, skills and experience, and any relevant links/attachments to your work to our Careers team with the post you are applying for as the subject at firstname.lastname@example.org