"Sr. PHP Developer -StudioMatrix, Ktm"
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Experience: 5+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Salary: रु60,000 - रु80,000
- Rate: Monthly
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Kathmandu, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 287 days ago
- Deadline: 05/04/2018 ()
- Views: 98 views
This job advert has been posted over 40 days ago...
We are looking for a senior resource(Team Lead), reporting directly to the Technical Director and with the ability to lead and groom his own team.
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, and software design principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, similar technical degree, or an impressive project portfolio.
- Experience with modern MVC architectures such as Laravel, Zend or Symfony.
- Experience using Bootstrap and/or Foundation, as well as LESS and/or Sass.
- Experience with test-driven development (unit, acceptance and functional testing).
- Github / Bitbucket (feature branches, pull requests and code reviews).
- Codeception, PHPUnit, or similar for testing.
- Continuous integration and deployment.
- EC2, Google Cloud or other scalable cloud-based technologies.
- Experience with Linux Server administration - including Apache or Nginx servers, certificates, performance, and security.
- Experience with application architecture and SOLID principles.
Plus points for
- Experience working as a team lead or similar level for a reasonably sized team (~10).
- Experience with a modern frontend framework such as Angular or Vue.
- Experience with a CMS system such as WordPress or Joomla.
- Certifications in relevant technologies - PHP, MySQL, Symfony - for instance is highly desirable.
- Curious, approachable, friendly, communicative, and works well within a team.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. It might be necessary that the incumbent communicates with off-site clients or providers.
- A strong work ethic - trustworthy, reasonable, dependable, attention to detail.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV with past experience to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: Please do not apply if you don't meet our required criteria.