- Job Type: Internship
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Experience: 0+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Other Companies
- Location: Kathmandu, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 109 days ago
- Deadline: 15/03/2018 ()
- Views: 29 views
This job advert has been posted over 40 days ago...
S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (www.swnepal.com.np) is a fully Nepali-owned multidisciplinary development consultancy firm located at Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal. SW Nepal provides quality professional services specializing in independent third party monitoring and evaluation (M & E), post-disaster recovery and reconstruction, engineering services, research and surveys and development planning and policy studies.
Detailed Terms of Reference for Intern
The purpose of the position is to provide overall administrative and finance support to Admin and Finance Department.
The detailed roles and responsibilities are:
1. Support Account Officers in preparation of vouchers and entry in system
2. Support in banking transactions (cash withdraw, deposits and other administrative work)
3. Support in preparation of leave records and timely collection of timesheet
4. Undertake regular visits to tax office
5. Make monthly payment of utilities (i.e. electricity, water, telephone, internet, etc.)
6. Collect and check the accuracy of supporting documents and bills from suppliers
7. Support Project Finance officer in preparation of supporting documents
8. Maintains general office files and information in a manner that allows easy retrieval.
9. Provide logistic support and travel arrangement for field staffs
10. Liaise with logistic officer for repair and maintenance of office assets and office premises
11. Support in office procurement
12. Update vehicle logbook and keep its record
13. Provide logistic support during office events, trainings and meeting
14. Undertake others administrative and financial tasks as required.
If you are interested, please email your CV and a cover letter justifying why you are the best candidate for this position. Preference will be given to the residents near office address