Monitoring And Evaluation Manager
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 0+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: INGOs
- Location: P. O. Box 207
- Posted On: 258 days ago
- Deadline: 20/02/2018 ()
- Views: 30 views
This job advert has been posted over 40 days ago...
P. O. Box 207
Experience: Please check vacancy details.
Education: Please check vacancy details
Job Description / Requirements
VSO is the world's leading development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. We are unique in the way we bring people together to share their skills and experience, generate insights and ideas and, most of all, take action against poverty and exclusion. It's a highly effective approach that works, and today is helping millions of people in some of the world's poorest communities lift themselves out of poverty.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will provide comprehensive management of the project monitoring and evaluation system for DFID funded education project-- Sister for Sister (SfS) Education-II. S/he will be responsible for implementing the monitoring and evaluation activities for the project.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Masters degree in relevant field; Proven experiences working in diverse multicultural team;
- Fluent oral and written skills in Nepali and English.
- Proven experience in MEL Framework development and processes within education including conduct of baseline assessments, evaluations; research that respond to challenges and opportunities; ability to translate ideas into practical action.
- Excellent understanding on project cycle management, participatory tools and at least 5 years’ experience on project management to ensure effective planning, resourcing, implementation and review of programme/projects.
- Excellent training and facilitation skills particularly in the conduct of programme/project reviews and assessments.
- Communication and Influencing Skills :
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - able to listen, analyse, present, consult, negotiate with confidence and obtain stakeholder engagement. Able to communicate complex issues effectively to wide range of audiences. Experience of remote and cross-cultural communication, demonstrating sensitivity to cultural and language differences.
Decision Making and planning:
- Capacity for inquiry, research, logical and analytical thinking, powers of reasoning and critical analysis. Able to demonstrate sound judgement and a solution focused approach, solving unstructured issues in unfamiliar settings. Able to consider implications of professional value, ethics and attitudes to decision making. Able to plan, juggle complex multiple priorities within restricted resources. . Ability to manage competing deadlines.
- Information Technology Systems:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel particularly experience in creating and training on the usage of information management e.g. data bases/shared drives
- Experience of working with volunteers and
- Commitment to VSO’s work and values
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description to read more details about the position and the skills and experience we’re looking for through the link http://vso.force.com/jobopportunities/Job_DetailsPage?jid=a0mD000000Bri3I.To submit your application, click on ‘Apply now’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Application Closing Date: 20th February 2018
Interview/Assessment date(s): Soon as possible
Start date: Soon as possible