- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 5+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Other Companies
- Location: Shantinagar, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 105 days ago
- Deadline: 28/02/2018 ()
- Views: 15 views
Rolling Plans Private Limited (RPPL) is a specialized service outsourcing firm having intensity of its services in human resource management and development (HRM/D), survey, research and innovation and institutional development since 2004. Rolling Plans is highly preferred by many organizations for various services to provide in the field of Human Resource Management and Survey. All of Institutions are satisfied including various types of services we provide including banks and financial institutions, international development agencies, non-government organizations, government and semi-government projects, universities and educational institutions, private and public limited companies. We have a sound track record of successful execution of our services.
- Support LMD’s Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) unit to review data and its quality
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Develop the means and extract data from databases and transform and analyze it using best practice statistical methods
- Review, identify and report eLMIS data issues
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns
- Define and design data report formats based on the needs of LMD customers
- Work with LMD to prioritize business and information needs using and encouraging data-driven decisions
- Use data mining and analyze data to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards based on inputs from supporting data and colleagues
- Report status of eLMIS reporting rates and preempt problems
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
- BE, BTech, BCA or other IT related degree
- 5+ years’ experience as data analyst
- Good understanding of data analytics tools
- Ability to coordinate reviews, investigate data issues, and recommend corrective actions
- Have working experience of data analysis using SPSS, SQL Server reporting services, crystal report and other relevant data analysis tools
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and fluent English and Nepali.
- Ability to facilitate communication between organizational units
- Ability to identify business processes that could be optimized with users and developers.