- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 1+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Travel & Tourism
- Location: Thamel Kathmandu
- Posted On: 30 days ago
- Deadline: 15/02/2018 ()
- Views: 21 views
TravHill.com Pvt. Ltd
Category: Tourism Industry
Salary: NRs 25000 - 40000 per month (Based on work experience)
Education: Bachelors in Travel / Tourism Mgmt. (BTTM)
Job Description / Requirements
Required Qualifications and personal attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great convincing and negotiation skills with prospects on social media
- Ability to manage stress
- Cross-cultural skills and adequate international customer care exposure
- Travel experience in Nepal, preferably - tour guide license holder.
- Result oriented, flexible, hard-working and team player
- Achieve company’s target in terms of sales and program
- Good clients satisfaction rate are maintained through competent and professional communication and product delivery.
- Effective teamwork is delivered through structured delegation of tasks and supervision whereever required.
- Main Contact person between the potential client and the company
- Understand the need of a client and prepare customized travel proposals
- Ensure all necessary steps are being taken from the inquiry, booking, execution to evaluation of the tour
- Handle feedback and complaint professionally
- Work in complete cooperation with management.
- Be flexible to work outside office hours.
- Handling client issues. Eg: Lost luggage or passports, Allegations of Theft or other crimes, problems with rooms and health problems, injuries, or even deaths
- Dealing with unforeseen ‘non-client’ problems, e.g. Flight Delays, coach strikes, weather conditions, etc.
- Resolving any conflict with or between clients
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with local hoteliers, apartment owners, excursion agents and travel companies with the best rates
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the local hotel, lodge, transportation and the area (Trekking/Hiking) in order to answer clients’ questions
- Meeting and briefing to the potential clients
- Checking hotel standards and safety procedures
- Keeping basic accounts and records, and writing reports
Salary and incentive
Competant salary and incentives as per industry standards
Please send us your CV at email@example.com