Food &Amp; Beverage Instructor
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 3+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Hospitality
- Location: Dharatole Boudha
- Posted On: 30 days ago
- Deadline: 22/02/2018 ()
- Views: 14 views
ROKPA Hotel School
Education: Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)
Job Description / Requirements
The ROKPA HOTEL-SCHOOL is a non-profit training guesthouse attached to ROKPA Children’s home. We are both a training school on vocational level and a guesthouse with restaurant serving international guests. The ROKPA HOTEL-SCHOOL is a collaboration of industry professionals and experts from Switzerland and Nepal.
We work with international quality standards and expect the same from you. We offer excellent working conditions, extra training possibilities and room for growth within the company.
The instructor of the F&B program is responsible for both academic as operational management of the restaurant program, including:
- teaching and training of theory and practice
- maintaining consistent quality on operational level
- dealing with guests and making the link with other departments
- work according to set safety and hygiene rules
- coach, grade and evaluate students progress
Qualifications and competencies:
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in a 4-5 star hotel or a high-standard restaurant. International experience is a plus.
- Front desk experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of bar tendering or barista is a plus.
- Diploma in hospitality management, Bachelor is a plus.
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Coaching experience is a must, teaching experience a big pro
- Team spirit and a strong sense of responsibility
- Patient when needed, strict when needed
- Can work with strict deadlines and a has flexible working hours mentality
- Preferred starting date is April 2018.
Salary based on qualifications and experience
For more information on the job and to make an interview appointment, send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org