Head Cook And Instructor
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 4+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Hospitality
- Location: Dharatole Boudha
- Posted On: 272 days ago
- Deadline: 20/02/2018 ()
- Views: 28 views
This job advert has been posted over 40 days ago...
ROKPA Hotel School
Education: Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)
Job Description / Requirements
The ROKPA HOTEL-SCHOOL is a non-profit training guesthouse attached to ROKPA Children’s home. We are both a training school on vocational level and a guesthouse with restaurant serving international guests. The ROKPA HOTEL-SCHOOL is a collaboration of industry professionals and experts from Switzerland and Nepal.
We work with international quality standards and expect the same from you. We offer excellent working conditions, extra training possibilities and room for growth within the company.
As Head Cook and instructor you will be responsible for both academic as operational management of the kitchen program, including:
- teaching and training of theory and practice
- maintaining consistent quality on operational level
- work according to set safety and hygiene rules
- coach, grade and evaluate students progress
Qualifications and competencies:
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in a 3-5 star hotel. International experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of continental and Nepali food. Knowledge of Bakery is a plus.
- Minimum Diploma in culinary arts or hospitality management, Bachelor is a plus
- Strong organisational and management skills
- coaching experience is a must, teaching experience a big pro
- Team spirit and a strong sense of responsibility
- Patient when needed, strict when needed
- Can work with strict deadlines and a has flexible working hours mentality
- Preferred starting date is March 2018.
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
For more information on the job and to make an interview appointment, send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org