- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 0+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Manbhawan
- Posted On: 99 days ago
- Deadline: 31/01/2018 ()
- Views: 42 views
LIS Nepal Private Limited (“LIS”) is a sister concern of Yomari Incorporated Private Limited (“Yomari”). It is a privately held company established in 21 July, 2014, with the same proprietor of Yomari. The Company has been formed under the plan of separating Offshore Development Business from Yomari. The Company is operating with adequate skilled and experienced resources. The offshore Development Business will provide service to offshore clients/ International client. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, with a special focus on the retail industry. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 50+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understanding the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Perform data modelling, application development, technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Design, Develop, Debug and Troubleshoot BI solutions. Create and deploy reports.
- Perform requirement assessment, information gathering and recommend appropriate business solutions to company’s customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience along with strong interest in Business Intelligence, Software implementation and Process Management.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to interpret business requirement and develop technical solutions.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of data warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of dimensional modelling concepts and best practices.
- Good understanding of database technologies, specifically Oracle.
- Knowledge in developing dashboards and reports.