- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 2+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Sankhamul Tower 4th Floor
- Posted On: 285 days ago
- Deadline: 07/02/2018 ()
- Views: 37 views
Sankhamul Tower 4th Floor
Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Involve in designing and developing webservices and web-based software applications.
- Attend daily stand ups and other timeboxed meetings
- Assist and mentor junior
- Participate in design phase of application interface, application functionality and database
- Create ER Digrams , implementing logical into physical database models from requirements.
- Write stored procedures, tune database and query
- Participate in software production deployements
- Perform production support efforts as directed withing aggressive timelines.
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in Microsoft .Net technologies; share knowledge with the team.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft ASP .Net core 2.0 with the knowledge of MVC, EntityFramework, Razor, WCF, jQuery etc
- Experience with REST, JSON, XML, and Web Services development
- Good knowledge of DevExpress Suites preferred
- Ability to write and trouble shoot SQL code and design(stored procedures, functions,tables, views, indexes and constraints)
- Solid understand of object-oriented concepts ,design patterns.
- Experience in source control tools like SVN.
- Hands on exprience with Project Management tool like Redmine, JIRA
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
- The candidate should be open to learning and working on new technologies as and when required
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
Please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following: Current Salary, Expected Salary, & Joining Date.