- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 2+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Other Companies
- Location: New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 49 days ago
- Deadline: 19/01/2018 ()
- Views: 14 views
New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Raspberry provides a wide range of business performance solutions that enable business owners to be more systematic and strategic about the role that people play in the success of a company. Through our flagship, full-service HR solution, we provide everything you need to grow your business, from large company benefits to payroll processing, while managing employer liability and compliance issues.
- Research opportunities through relevant media including industry directories, journals, publications, and websites.
- Purchase tender documents.
- Preparation of Tender documents (Such as qualification criteria, technical specifications, budgeting) of the project as per needs.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities, and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Apply companywide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts.
- Prepare reports on bid submission and opening report.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders for documents required to complete bid proposal.
- Participate actively in divisional meetings.
- Maintaining records of date and clauses involved in bidding processes.
- Maintaining records of support, its date, AMC period and report to concern line manager for renewal.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office, email writing proposal writing, and communication.
- Knowledge in tendering process is must.
- Must have a bachelor degree in any field.