Trainee Sales &Amp; Project Managers (Outsourcing)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 0+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Naxal, Bhatbhateni
- Posted On: 108 days ago
- Deadline: 30/01/2018 ()
- Views: 29 views
This job advert has been posted over 40 days ago...
Datalytics Pvt. Ltd.
Datalytics Pvt. Ltd. is an outsourcing company based in Naxal, Kathmandu. We are into content writing and data analysis.
Category: Information Technology
Salary: NRs 20000 - 30000 per hour
Position Type: Full Time / Contract
Experience: Fresh Graduate
Education: B. Com./BBS
Job Description / Requirements
Datalytics Pvt. Ltd. is an outsourcing company based in Naxal, Kathmandu. We are currently looking for fresh Graduates for Trainee Sales & Project Managers (Outsourcing)
REQUIREMENTS AND DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
Qualification: We are more concerned with your ability to speak intelligently about Lead Generation, Sales & Project Management in outsourcing environment than your diplomas/degrees or years of experience.
Education and Experience
- BBA / MBA or Equivalent.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Good typing skills.
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods.
- Fresher can apply. Training will be provided.
Job Description: Since this is a Trainee position, you don’t have to have immense amounts of experience, but you do have to have a fundamental understanding of how lead generation works in outsourcing software company, some light experience, and a knowledge of Project Management.
Salary: NRs. 20000 – 30000 / Months + Performance Bonuses
Company Nature: Outsourcing (UK Based)
Office Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sunday to Friday
Location: Bhatbhateni, Naxal
- Some of the company benefits you will receive with Datalytics Pvt. Ltd. Are:
- Friendly and Competitive working environment and culture.
- Competitive Salary.
- Graduate friendly company (We train and promote fresh graduates).
- In-house Lunch and refreshments.
- Earthquake Resistant Commercial Building.
- Sufficient free parking spaces.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application letter and CV/Bio-data to hr@DatalyticsNepal.com OR Call Binita - 9823797085.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process (es).