Trainee Sales &Amp; Project Managers (Outsourcing)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 0+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Naxal, Bhatbhateni
- Posted On: 17 days ago
- Deadline: 30/01/2018 (9 days left)
- Views: 13 views
Datalytics Pvt. Ltd.
Datalytics Pvt. Ltd. is an outsourcing company based in Naxal, Kathmandu. We are into content writing and data analysis.
Category: Information Technology
Salary: NRs 20000 - 30000 per hour
Position Type: Full Time / Contract
Experience: Fresh Graduate
Education: B. Com./BBS
Job Description / Requirements
Datalytics Pvt. Ltd. is an outsourcing company based in Naxal, Kathmandu. We are currently looking for fresh Graduates for Trainee Sales & Project Managers (Outsourcing)
REQUIREMENTS AND DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
Qualification: We are more concerned with your ability to speak intelligently about Lead Generation, Sales & Project Management in outsourcing environment than your diplomas/degrees or years of experience.
Education and Experience
- BBA / MBA or Equivalent.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Good typing skills.
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods.
- Fresher can apply. Training will be provided.
Job Description: Since this is a Trainee position, you don’t have to have immense amounts of experience, but you do have to have a fundamental understanding of how lead generation works in outsourcing software company, some light experience, and a knowledge of Project Management.
Salary: NRs. 20000 – 30000 / Months + Performance Bonuses
Company Nature: Outsourcing (UK Based)
Office Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sunday to Friday
Location: Bhatbhateni, Naxal
- Some of the company benefits you will receive with Datalytics Pvt. Ltd. Are:
- Friendly and Competitive working environment and culture.
- Competitive Salary.
- Graduate friendly company (We train and promote fresh graduates).
- In-house Lunch and refreshments.
- Earthquake Resistant Commercial Building.
- Sufficient free parking spaces.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application letter and CV/Bio-data to hr@DatalyticsNepal.com OR Call Binita - 9823797085.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process (es).