- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 2+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu
- Posted On: 196 days ago
- Deadline: 02/02/2018 ()
- Views: 54 views
We are a startup working on exciting projects. Our project will impact masses and will surely make world better place to live in. We're always looking for great folks to join us on our mission. If you want to be a part of our story, we'd love to chat. Explore our careers section to see if there's a role that excites you. If there isn't one and we like each other, we'll create one for you.
Job Description / Requirements
Job Location: Baluwatar-35, Kathmandu
No. of Vacancies: 2
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, IT or related field.
- 2+ years of experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on Android experience in a professional environment.
- Experience with the Android SDK and Framework.
- Experience building complex native Android mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Ability to complete work following engineering standards and best practices.
- Develops clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend.
- Ability to debug programs and assist team members to overcome technical problems.
- Ability to work alongside creative for implementation of UI/UX features.
- REST API Integration using Volley (Android).
- Experience with Git, JSON, OAuth2, Volley, Gradles.
- Ability to operate in Agile/ Scrum development environments.
- Experience with threaded/ asynchronous environments.
- Architect, develop, and maintain applications for Android platforms.
- Collaborate with Software architects, products Owners, and QA team to drive new enhancements for our products to a successful release.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Implementing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionally.
- Follow best practices for coding mobile applications.
- Migrating and adapting existing web applications to Android platforms.
- Brainstorming new app deployments.
- Recommendation to changes and enhancements to existing mobile applications.
This Job is NOT open for fresher or beginners.
If the job description fits you, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com