- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 3+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Shree Marga, Lazimpat
- Posted On: 204 days ago
- Deadline: 26/01/2018 ()
- Views: 30 views
Shree Marga, Lazimpat
We are a technology company, working on developing SaaS based softwares in productivity, hiring, and accounting. Our vision is to enable digital platforms for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Be it managing accounts and taxation, the payroll that is compliant with Nepal government law or be it running your meetings productively no matter where you're from the world, our cloud based apps are being developed using user innovation techniques.
- Recruitment related activities (Job posting, resume screening, selection, interviews, and scheduling etc.)
- Prepare legal documents and employee contracts.
- New employee onboarding and orientation.
- Preparing legal documents for employee exit process and arrange exit interviews
- Record maintenance of employees ( Personal, attendance, leaves, holidays etc.) for payroll
- Employee performance management
- Handling Employee Concerns
- Maintaining Policies and HR Records
- Day-to-Day HR Duties & Tasks
- Work with management team to formulate various company policies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Fundamental knowledge of Nepal labor and employment laws
- Knowledge of recruitment processes, payroll management, staffing, performance evaluation, HR policies and practices, HR strategy execution, compensation claims etc.
- Knowledge of software / IT industry
- Comfortable interacting with director and technical leaders, various attribute/personality traits employees
- Highly-developed interviewing skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in business and personnel management, BBA, BBS, B. Com. preferably with HR specialization (MBA Preferred)
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field
To learn more about the work opportunity, give us a call at +977-1-4000099.
To apply, please send you resume with us at email@example.com