- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 0+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Beena Marga, Durbar Marg-1 Kathmandu
- Posted On: 25 days ago
- Deadline: 26/01/2018 (5 days left)
- Views: 14 views
Beena Marga, Durbar Marg-1 Kathmandu
Source Code is a financial technology company, primarily focused on developing software products for financial markets including Capital and Insurance industries. At Source Code we are a team of dedicated and hardworking Software Engineers, Graphic Designers, QA Engineers and Management professionals. We are focused on providing technical solutions for our clients, often tailored solutions in the form of creative concepts, layouts and flows that best meets their requirements. We are constantly striving to improve the quality standards of our products and to exceed our client’s expectations.
- Solution Development and Delivery: analyze technical and functional design requirements, create efficient and logical offline storage; designs and codes superior technical solutions; identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Project Execution: communicate and enforce coding standards within their unit and across all relevant units (Design, Support, and Quality); prioritizes multiple tasks effectively; report and take action on critical issues that may affect the project. Actively contribute to develop and improve the corporate knowledge base (best practices, knowledge sharing across the whole organization).
- Storage: analyze offline storage techniques as well as the implications of different storage techniques, identify and apply the appropriate storage design techniques.
- Teamwork: proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members; demonstrate the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results; share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Client Management: anticipate client needs before they arise and presents solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand; analyze and manage client expectations and identify issues/events that may affect delivery
- Bachelor in Computer Science (BE/B TECH, MCA or equivalent)
- Master degree in Computer Science is a big plus
- Demonstrated at least 1 year of work experience in Mobile development.
- Expert knowledge of Objective C, swift and cocoa Touch. Proficiency in XML schemas
- Knowledge of web services; JSON Parsing, In App Purchase, Animation, Database
- Must have published few iOS apps in the app store
- Experienced with third party libraries and APIs
- Understands the benefits of the various programming languages
- Understand the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments and object oriented design
- Able to deal handle sensitive information and to communicate tactfully