- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 7+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Posted On: 116 days ago
- Deadline: 25/01/2018 ()
- Views: 37 views
Sanepa, Lalitpur, Nepal
Established in 2006, UBA Solutions as a Software Research & Development Company looking for exceptionally bright and motivated programmers to join our team. We pride ourselves in our research and development programs, providing comprehensive solution to our world-class clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to use your skills in innovative ways in an environment that promotes free thinking, presented with creative challenges and makes real impact- UBA Solutions is the place for you. We partner with renowned Companies from Silicon Valley, as well as additional countries around the world.
- Own the team’s engineering process to achieve best productivity and correlate with other teams across organization.
- rticipate in the cross-team meetings to drive actionable work items to successful completion.
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Analyse and break down business requirements to select most optimal designs for product feature implementation; both independently and in cooperation with the Architecture team.
- Investigate technical issues, remove blockers and distribute development tasks amongst the team members.
- Result oriented and focused on successful delivery.
- Excellent communicator with both technical and non-technical subjects.
- Demonstrates strong sense of ownership, enthusiasm for technology and initiative.
- Natural team player and leader promoting the team members and helping their professional growth.
- Able to deliver in the fast-paced and growing team environment
- Strong knowledge of OOA, OOD principles and multi-threading
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Industrial experience with Agile development methodologies, Scrum, Kanban.
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems, e.g. REST, SOA, Web APIs.
- Experience with cloud-based services (Amazon AWS and Azure) is a plus.
- People management skills
- Strong verbal and written english
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in the design and development of distributed systems, preferably with Microsoft .Net Framework.