- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 2+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: NGOs
- Location: Mahalaxmisthan , Lalitpur
- Posted On: 124 days ago
- Deadline: 16/01/2018 ()
- Views: 43 views
Mahalaxmisthan , Lalitpur
Aasaman Nepal (ASN) with the vision of happy and healthy children is currently working in 15 districts of Nepal, irrespective of geographical location. Dedicated to children’s education, health and rights, ASN works in various developmental themes; Health and nutrition, education, child protection, natural resource management, livelihood, and humanitarian response.
- Design the monitoring and evaluation mechanism for the project
- Collect and analyze the data, prepare logical report and submit to DC.
- Prepare TOR for Baseline, Midline and End line Survey/Final Evaluation and other studies.
- Prepare periodical reports as per the agreement and the logical framework and the indicators with the funding agency.
- Based on facts and analyzed data, timely report to the district Coordinator on direction/trend of the project in terms of achieving goal and objectives.
- Orient the project staff on field level monitoring, and data collection methods.
- At least Bachelor Degree preferably in statistics
- At least two years working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Proven Report Writing and Data analysis
- Working knowledge of EXCEL and SPSS
- Other Attributes for all positions: Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, team building and willingness and motivated for good service delivery with strong networking and interpersonal skills and comfortable to work under stress and emergencies.