- Job Type: Full-time
- Education: See on job description
- Experience: 2+ years
- No of Positions: 1
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Beena Marga, Durbar Marg-1 Kathmandu
- Posted On: 364 days ago
- Deadline: 16/01/2018 ()
- Views: 69 views
Beena Marga, Durbar Marg-1 Kathmandu
Source Code is a financial technology company, primarily focused on developing software products for financial markets including Capital and Insurance industries. At Source Code we are a team of dedicated and hardworking Software Engineers, Graphic Designers, QA Engineers and Management professionals. We are focused on providing technical solutions for our clients, often tailored solutions in the form of creative concepts, layouts and flows that best meets their requirements. We are constantly striving to improve the quality standards of our products and to exceed our client’s expectations.
- Carry out feasibility studies: Listing out software features, attend knowledge sharing sessions on products
- Solution Development and Delivery: analyze technical and functional design requirements; create efficient and logical databases; designs and codes superior technical solutions; identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Project Execution: communicate and enforce coding standards within their unit and across all relevant units (Design, Support, Quality); prioritizes multiple tasks effectively; report and take action on critical issues that may affect the project.
- Actively contribute to develop and improve the corporate knowledge base (best practices, knowledge sharing across the whole organization).
- Relational Databases: analyze complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs; identify and apply the appropriate database design techniques.
- Teamwork: proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members; demonstrate the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results; share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Client Management: anticipate client needs before they arise and present solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand; analyze and manage client expectations and identify issues/events that may affect delivery.
- Education: Bachelor in Computer Science (BE/B TECH, MCA or equivalent); Master degree in Computer Science is a big plus
- Demonstrated at least 2 years of work experience in application development
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5, MS SQL 2005/2008/2012 R2
- Good Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 4
- Basic knowledge of NO SQL is a plus
- Proficiencies in HTML/HTML 5/XHTML and in Jquery script
- Knowledge of XML schemas and Open Source Web applications such as Joomla, WordPress, Magento
- Understands the benefit of the various programming languages
- Significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures
- Able to design reusable objects and to understands browser specific compatibility issues
- Understand the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments and object oriented design
- Able to handle sensitive information and to communicate tactfully